This museum grade fine art giclée print on robust textured paper captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.INSPIRATION
Sophia, for wisdom. One of the first of my Mother and Child Paintings which articulate for me the sense memory of being a young child in my mother’s arms, believing that she could fix anything, do anything – and how that turned out to be true more often than not. On the other side of that coin, this painting is about the overwhelming tenderness that arises in your heart when you hold a small innocent being in your arms and you feel like you will do anything and everything to look out for them. The Cheetahs contribute to the feeling of being looked out for and cared about by forces seen and unseen. Companions, sentries, soft and elegant, fierce and swift, independent and also loving of togetherness. The Lemon Trees are about joy and fruitful abundance. Nourishment. A banquet. Read more here
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• Presented on thick acid free archival textured cotton giclée paper (310 gsm) by Ilford, one of the world's oldest fine art paper mills.
• Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
• Supplied with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
• Printed in London, UK
• Not framed (view framed option here)
SHIPPING - GLOBAL DELIVERY
Prints are created and dispatched within 2-5 business days. Thereafter shipping time* will vary by destination. You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
* UK or Europe: 1 to 3 working days after dispatch
* North America: 3-5 working days after dispatch
* Other Destinations: 3-7 working days after dispatch