This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive dry brush textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original work on paper.
I've always loved the simple sensuality of Henri Matisse's ink drawings. Reading is of course wonderful - but so is letting the books pile up. Tsundoku is a Japanese word referring to the pleasure of buying books intending to read them, hoarding them in gorgeous stacks around the house and perhaps never actually getting around to reading them.
• Available in 4 sizes from small to extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only