This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
I thought I would paint the Harpy, not as a monster, but as someone who is comfortable in her skin and thriving in her sublime world. At one time, the Harpies were depicted as beautiful, swift creatures who personified the winds. Over time, the descriptions became more and more monstrous... So when I came across that image of the lovely Harpy, I felt a sense of wonder about the possibility of her being vilified for being strong and different. If you've freed yourself from an oppressor, they probably aren't going to tell stories about you being a nice, young lady -- but you will be free. Read More Here
• Available in 4 sizes from small to extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only