This enchantingly detailed print captures Ewen’s sensual variation of line and the subtly mottled texture of warm off-white drawing paper. It is virtually indistinguishable from one of Ewen’s original ink drawings. The inky black color is warm, restful, and deep.
These are works that I made to live with. I love gestural drawings that, like a haiku, capture spontaneity and lived experience. Perfectly imperfect. With this collection of sketches, I hope to offer you a refuge of warm, elegant simplicity. I feel that they are “universally flattering” for your space, like your favorite linen button-down or a healthy glow. Also: I love a good nautical theme.
• Available in 5 sizes smallish to quite large
• Size listed is of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only