This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
I love the way they're sheltered in the foliage, almost disappearing. These cats signal domestic bliss and adventurous transcendence at the same time. One of my Mother and Child Paintings which articulate for me the sense memory of being a young child in my mother’s arms, believing that she could fix anything, do anything – and how that turned out to be true more often than not. On the other side of that coin, this painting is about the overwhelming tenderness that arises in your heart when you hold a small innocent being in your arms and you feel like you will do anything and everything to look out for them.
• Available in 4 sizes from small to extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only