This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
The Desert Rose is a sun loving plant. I love the companionable way our hero stands, in her denim skirt, cowboy boots, and wide brimmed hat, beside her beloved horse. The light changing on the desert mountains here in Joshua Tree are a constant source of uplifting wonder, something I hoped to convey some tiny sense of here. Lately I've been making a series of paintings that I call "Propaganda for Nice Things." This is an imagined advertisement created to enjoy an artificially stimulated sense of nostalgia.
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
Available - Contact us to inquire
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only