This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
Imagining a close encounter with the Divine. I think of this painting as a face-to-face meeting with Circe in her garden at night, the strong fragrance of citrus fruit and blossoms hanging in the air leaving you swooning and feeling uplifted.
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
• Available in 4 sizes from small to extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only