This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
The stretching Cheetah will be a familiar theme to fans of my work, but this one's botanical background holds softer shades of many rosy pinks -- like so many lipstick samples -- and is almost reminiscent of a raspberry bush with its fluffy white flowers. I created the original painting in 2022 for the Chairish Art Gallery at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City.
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only