This museum grade fine art giclée print on robust textured paper captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
Mediterranean beauty and magic. Love of lemons. Circe, a novel by Madeline Miller which re-imagines the story of the enchantress Circe from her own perspective rather than as a minor character in Odysseus’ journey. Ultimately it's a celebration of learning who you are deep down in your bones and owning your power.
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• Presented on thick acid free archival textured cotton giclée paper (310 gsm) by Ilford, one of the world's oldest fine art paper mills.
• Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
• Supplied with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
• Printed in London, UK
• Not framed (view framed option here)
SHIPPING - GLOBAL DELIVERY
Prints are created and dispatched within 2-5 business days. Thereafter shipping time* will vary by destination. You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
* UK or Europe: 1 to 3 working days after dispatch
* North America: 3-5 working days after dispatch
* Other Destinations: 3-7 working days after dispatch