This museum grade fine art giclée print on robust textured paper captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.INSPIRATION
Chinoiserie. A lifelong love of antiques and tea time. I once had a dream that I was married to a cheetah who asked me if I wanted "to do the soul glow." Cheetahs are both fierce and companionable.
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• Presented on thick acid free archival textured cotton giclée paper (310 gsm) by Ilford, one of the world's oldest fine art paper mills.
• Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
• Supplied with a stamped and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
• Not framed (view framed option here)
SHIPPING - GLOBAL DELIVERY
Prints are created and dispatched within 3-5 business days. Thereafter shipping time* will vary by destination. You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
• LEARN MORE HERE
* UK or Europe: 1 to 2 weeks
* North America: 2 to 3 weeks
* Other Destinations: up to 4 weeks