This enchantingly detailed print captures Ewen’s sensual variation of line and the subtly mottled texture of warm off-white drawing paper. It is virtually indistinguishable from one of Ewen’s original ink drawings. The inky black color is warm, restful, and deep.
The bird, a swallow, is widely regarded as an omen of good fortune. It says "This drawing is good luck. Simply sit near it and make a nice wish." I make all of my artwork with a strong intention of good will -- I hope this print brings all good things into your life. Recently I was thinking about a "Good Luck" oil painting that I made about 15 years ago and I thought it would be a fun theme to revisit.
• Available in 5 sizes smallish to quite large
• Size listed is of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only