This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
"Newtro” — a combination of the words new and retro. I think that’s a good word to describe what I’m doing with this series of animal paintings. I’m making my own new, loose, painterly versions of the kinds of zoological prints you might have seen in an old English manor. Somehow, they fulfill deep childhood longings in me. As a child, I loved to drink hot tea, read novels, and collect antique furniture. I guess you could say I was an Anglophile. I still love historical fiction and costume dramas.
• Available in 4 sizes from small to extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only