This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
If a bowl of olives like this is on the table in front of you, you are probably in the throws of a heightened poetic experience of life. Lately I've been working on a series of paintings that I call "Propaganda for Nice Things." This is an imagined advertisement created to enjoy an artificially stimulated sense of nostalgia. The tablecloth is an homage to one that I inherited from one of my Grandmothers.
• Available in 5 sizes from small to extra-extra-large
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only