This beautifully printed and framed fine art print captures the expressive textures and exuberant colors of Anne-Louise Ewen's original oil painting.
Lucky Jack Aubrey from the Master and Commander series of books by Patrick O'Brian. An English sea captain and his best friend Stephen Maturin, the ship's doctor (who is also a spy) fight the French at sea during the Napoleonic wars. Huzzah! (I can't recommend highly enough the audiobooks narrated by Patrick Tull.)
• Available in 2 sizes from smallish to medium
• This is the size of the print before framing. The frame adds about an inch to the length and the width.
• Printed in archival-grade ink on premium matte paper & dry mounted to foam-core backing
• Choose gold, white, or black extruded aluminum.
• Elegant, minimal, thin metal Ashford frame (⅜” wide) is sustainably made in the USA from recycled aluminum with a durable finish.
Matting is not offered at this time. The print itself has a white border, as shown.
ACRYLITE® Clear Acrylic cover offers the clarity of the finest picture frame glazing at half the weight of glass and many times the impact resistance. Additionally, it blocks some ultraviolet light. It’s the preferred material for larger framed art and provides the safety warranted in high traffic areas.
3-5 business days + 1-5 days shipping time*
*Please note: Framed prints ship within the USA only